Kroger is an American retailing company founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. By revenue, Kroger is the United State’s largest supermarket chain. Moreover, it also holds the position of the second-largest general retailer and the 17th largest company in the United States of America.
Lately, in an effort to know about the complaints, grievances, needs, and the requirements of the customers, Kroger launched an online customer survey and customer satisfaction platform at www.krogerfeedback.com, wherein the frequent shoppers of Kroger leave the priceless feedback of their shopping experience and in return, they get free 50 fuel points or gift cards of worth $100 or $5000 and www.krogerfeedback.com 50 fuel pt bonus. Customers do not need to do anything extra apart from filling in the survey.
The participation in the Kroger Feedback survey will automatically register the customers in the lucky draw to win fuel points, gift cards, food cards, etc.
What is KrogerFeedback?
Kroger Feedback is the online customer satisfaction survey launched by Kroger in an attempt to further amend and improve its services.
By participating in the Kroger Feedback survey, you automatically enter into the monthly contest hosted by Kroger through which you stand a chance to win the grand prize of $5000. Some lucky winners get the Kroger $100 Gift Card or Fuel Points. Moreover, you can honestly tell Kroger what you liked and what you disliked about your shopping experience at the store.
Kroger Feedback Online Customer Survey Requirements (krogerfeedback.com)
Before you go ahead and participate in the Kroger Feedback online customer survey, you require meeting the following eligibility criteria:
- Since the survey is online, you do require a smartphone, Laptop, or a PC with an active internet connection to participate in the survey.
- Please note that you can participate in the survey only if you know English or Spanish since the questions are available only in English or Spanish.
- Minimum age of 18 years is the mandatory requirement for participating in the Kroger Feedback survey.
- Please remember to participate in the survey in less than 7 days after your last purchase at Kroger stores.
- You require taking out 15-20 minutes from your schedule to complete the survey.
- Citizens of all the states of the United States of America are eligible to participate in the survey except people living in Florida and New York.
Now, since you are aware of the krogerfeedback.com Kroger eligibility criteria and requirements, continue reading ahead to know how to take part in the survey or krogerfeedback fuel points survey.
How to take part in the KrogerFeedback Survey (STEPS)
If you are facing any kind of issues while giving the survey, we are here with a series of steps, which will help you to complete your survey at www.krogerfeedback.com.
- As a first, please navigate to krogerfeedback.com on a browser on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC.
- Enter the date and the time you visited the store. You also require entering the “Entry ID” which is present on your purchase receipt. So, keep your purchase receipt handy.
- Next, click on ‘Start’ and start answering the questions displayed on the website. Please note that you require answering all the questions coming up.
- After you have answered all the questions, the final step is to fill in your contact details and loyalty card details (if you have any) in order to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Tap on ‘Submit’ and you will receive 50 Kroger Fuel Points.
Questions asked in Kroger Feedback Customer Satisfaction Online Survey
- The first question asks you the department from where you made your last purchase on Kroger.
- Next, you require rating the overall experience of your visit from 1 to 5 where 5 is the highest and 1 is the lowest score.
- After this, you require a rating a few other aspects like the price in Kroger as compared to other stores, customer service provided by employees, etc.
- You also have to rate how you feel about the cleanliness of the store, the movement inside the store, quality of the product purchases, and how was the response of the billing team.
- Take your time and consider all scenarios to rate your satisfaction relating to product price, staff behavior, etc.
- .After filling the survey, you automatically enter the sweepstakes and earn 50 Kroger Fuel Points as well from the company.
What are Kroger Fuel Points (www.krogerfeedback.com)
Kroger Store offers two types of fuel points, which are Kroger 50 fuel points(krogerfeedback gas points) and Kroger bonus fuel. Please note that giving away free fuel points is not the real aim of the company. The basic reason behind the survey and shelling out fuel points is to know the exact requirements of the customer and maintain its position in the market.
Please note that the service management group manages this survey, and it includes all Kroger store like City Market Food and Pharmacy, Ralph’s and Food 4 Less.
Kroger Fake Survey – Be Aware of Fake Kroger Feedback Survey
If somebody contacts you via social media or any other means and gives you various offers to take part in the survey, it is, indeed, a scam. Please keep the following points in mind in order to stay safe from Fake Kroger Feedback Surveys.
- Kroger never places surveys on Facebook feeds; you can take part in it via its official website (www.krogerfeedback.com) only.
- Kroger will not put popup page on your device.
- It will never give assurance a coupon for a large number of groceries, such as $70 or $100 in free food.
What are the Kroger Working Hours?
Kroger working hours are from Sunday to Saturday – 06:00 AM till midnight.
Following are the timings for Kroger Pharmacy Stores:
- Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 9 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM to 6 PM
- Sunday: 11 AM to 6 PM
Kroger Customer Service ( www.krogerfeedback.com )
If you have any concern you can always call the Kroger Customer Service team which are dedicated, experienced, and professional enough to help you in your requirements. You can either reach the customer service team via online chat or by calling the Kroger’s customer support phone number.
Kroger Customer Service Toll-free number – 1-800-576-43770
You can ring the Kroger Customer Service toll-free number in accordance with the following timings:
- Monday – Friday: 8 AM to Midnight EST
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 AM to 9:30 PM EST
We hope you are now clear regarding KrogerFeedback Customer Survey. If you still have any questions, you can either reach out the Kroger Customer Service team or send us your queries via the comments section provided below.